As 2015 draws to a close, here is a look back over some of The Wattmeister’s memorable cycling experiences of the past year
1)January 3rd 2015….The Poor Student 205 kms Audax
Otherwise known as Frozen to the Core
2) March 17th 2015….Sa Calobra and Puig Major Majorca
Otherwise known as Damn and Blast the Nexus
3) March 21st 2015…..Hillingdon Crit Category 4
Otherwise known as A Proper Race
4) August 16th 2015….Paris-Brest-Paris (In the esteemed company of Pistol, SavilleRowAlex and BakingBen).
Otherwise known as Let’s Not talk About It
5) September 20th 2015….The Tourmalet
Otherwise known as What a Birthday Present
6) September 28th 2015….SuperBagneres
Otherwise known as Harder Than Ventoux
And there you have it.
The Wattmeister would like to add that any outing with Muswell Hill Peloton and its characters is a joyous occasion.